The Cognitive Computing Research Centre (CCRC) is open to all students for conducting academic research. The centre which was established in 2019 under the Department of CSE, FISAT, aims at developing high quality research work and analysis among the students. The area of research includes machine learning, decision making in computation games, reasoning, natural language processing, speech recognition and vision, human-computer interaction, dialogue and narrative generation etc. The centre will act as a platform where the students can collaborate and conduct research work. The centre also aims to provide necessary support for the students for converting their research work into minimum viable products and patents.
- Running 2 projects funded by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
- Officialy inaugurated Open Smart Ernakulam Initiative at ICEFOSS (National Conference On Free & Open Source Software) 3rd Feb 2020 at FISAT by Dr J Letha (Pro-Vice-Chancellor), Jain University
- Officialy inaugurated Open Smart Education Initiative at ICEFOSS (National Conference On Free & Open Source Software) 3rd Feb 2020 at FISAT by Dr J Letha (Pro-Vice-Chancellor), Jain University
- Published 13 papers in various National, International conferences and journals
- Conducted a free 40 days internship programme for students